Best of LT7 Blog
- A Sociology of Preventable Disease States
- The Human Pancreas
- So Your Diabetes Must Not Be the Bad Kind, Right?
- Resources Diabetics Should Know
- 10 Factors That Indirectly Affect Blood Sugar
- I’m a Loser, and That’s Precisely Why I’m Winning
- Low Carb for Diabetics: Credible Creed or Fictitious Fad?
- 5 Diabetes Apps to Keep You on Track
- The Diabetes Diet: Myth vs. Fact
- 3 Reasons Diabetes is Good for You
Diet & Nutrition
- 20 Very Low Carb Snacks
- Which Foods Directly Affect Blood Sugar?
- Breakfast Ideas in 20 Carbs or Less
- 1500 Calorie Diabetes Menu
- JDRF – World’s largest supporter of type 1 diabetes research.
- ADA (American Diabetes Association) – Tons of educational materials and resources dedicated to improving life with diabetes.
- diaTribe – Stay up-to-date with new treatments and technology, tips and secrets from the best of the best.
- Glu – “…an active and diverse type 1 diabetes online community designed to accelerate research and amplify the collective voice of those living with T1D.”